Thursday, February 9, 2017

Blog Hops with HEART



The Blog Hops with Heart gals are back with a bunch of great projects centered around HEARTS! You should have come from Katy's blog, but don't worry if you started here first. The hop is a circle, so you can go from here and see everyone's. I'll give you the link to the next blogger in a moment.

Here's my contribution:


I used the CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge to cut both the center heart and quatrefoil background. I weaved the Sea Glass Washi tape through the background before backing the whole opening area with Sugar Rush paper. Using the piercing tool, I created holes for the ombre embroidery thread (which is the only non-CTMH part of this card). The number on the thread is 123. I bought it years and years ago, so I'm not sure DMC still sells it.

To create a triangle of accents with my bow, I added white enamel dots to the top right of the heart and a small sentiment stamped in Pomegranate ink to the bottom right of the card.

Since I have so many people to thank for hosting me this past month, I think I'm going to combine thank you cards with Valentine's Day cards. Can't say I'll be doing this one in multiple. All that threading is lovely, but it takes time...and I do have some writing deadlines to get to, after all!

We have a great group of bloggers participating in this month's hop. Be sure to head to Wendy's blog and keep going until you complete the circle.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!