Friday, September 4, 2015

#pslattelove

Fall is my absolute FAVORITE season, especially with all the pumpkin spice products showing up in stores.  Today is a Friday Freebie over at Honey Bee's.  Hurry, it only lasts 24 hours!!  I downloaded the file and cut it with my Cricut Explore.


Paper is CTMH Goldrush and kraft cardstock.  I colored with Copics in YR15, YR12, and Y23 on the cup and E18, E13, and E11 on the sentiment.  I also used E47 on the little heart accent which was originally red.

I'm sending this to a friend who tries to hang onto summer as long as possible.  I know it's mean, but I can't resist sending her pumpkin spice themed things as soon as they start showing up just to annoy her.  She knows I love her!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!