Friday, May 1, 2015

White

A couple weeks ago I decided that, once we get to Alaska, I'm going on a craft-buying fast.  Which, of course, meant I went on a bit of a splurge in the past few days.  One of the things I bought (on sale, so it hardly counts, right?) was the "Poppy" embossing folder from Anna Griffin.  It was the perfect thing to use for the CAS on Sunday "White" challenge.



I inked the folder with Crème Brulee from CTMH before running the paper through my Cuttlebug.  When it came out, the color was more intense than I wanted, so I painted over the top with pearl paint.  Pretty happy with how it turned out, though the picture doesn't do it justice. 

Isn't the pattern lovely?  On sale, people. On sale!

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I've done a bit of the same here; splurging just prior to my "fasting" once I get to Brainerd, MN. Nothing like a sale to help make it okay!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a amazing card have you made ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!