Sunday, March 1, 2015

Baby Pink

There has been a run on baby boys around here, so it was a joy to get to make a little girl card.


I am entering this into the Heart2Heart Think Pink challenge.  Here's my supply list (all from CTMH):
  • Stamp: Cute Koalas
  • Ink: Cotton Candy
  • Paper: Paper Fundamentals, Whimsy Assortment (Pixie), Cotton Candy Cardstock
  • Accessories: White Shimmer Trim, Pixie Thick Twine, White Waxy Flaxy (retired, and I'm almost out!!)
  • Other: Cricut, Artfully Sent, Liquid Glass, Foam Mounting Tape, 1/4" circle punch
The only trick to this was resizing the baby buggy image to 5 1/4 x 4".  Everything else is just patience and lots of foam tape.  Lots and lots of foam tape!  Oh...and a pencil to mark the center of the wheels to add the small dots of Cotton Candy.

I love how the thick twine frays so nicely.  It gives you lots of impact for only a little bit of actual twine.

If I were to do this over again, I think I might edge the base layer with more of the White Shimmer Trim.  After all, little girls should develop a love of bling early!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!