Thursday, January 1, 2015

Top 14 of 2014

Operation Write Home is having a blog hop to celebrate the top 14 cards of 2014.  Here are my personal favorites from the past year with links to the original blog posts underneath:


Heartfelt Thanks


a note to say...


With Sympathy


LEVEL UP


Friends


Love Note


Life Hath Immortality


Birthday Card with Bling


Color My Heart with Jubilee


Baby Button


Stretch Your Stamps, Day 6



Hot Air Pattern Play


V-camp Teen Time


cry. laugh. remember

This past year has been one of those incredibly great years that must simply be enjoyed because they are rare.  I'm typing this from my son's house where we celebrated a true (albeit late) Whitham family Christmas.  It was the perfect cap off to a fabulous year.  This coming year has some great things already on the calendar: my first book release on February 1 and another move to a new location on the army's dime.

May your 2015 be a year filled with creativity and purpose.

Until next time,
Becca

15 comments:

  1. You have really intersting cards. Really like each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used so many interesting designs here -- these were fun to look at! Love the apple with the multicolor papers, and how 'bout that baby card full of teeny buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- you put a lot of work into your cards- so awesome! The baby buttons card is unbelievably gorgeous! The apple card is so fun! Great selection of cards! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! You use so many different techniques on your cards. I love the stitching and the ink splattering

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Becca! What a wonderful collection of cards! Love your style -- and your great use of ribbon. Hope you have a wonderfully crafty 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca! I have admired your cards since I first saw them after learning about OWH in 2010. These are all so gorgeous; my favorite is the butterfly card with the stitching and loose threads. A thing of beauty! Wishing you all the best in 2015! Congratulations on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work through and through. Congratulations on a wonderful year - and on things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...you have a unique talent. That baby card is fantastic, I pinned the apple one and the birthday one with the cut background. Beautiful cards, thank you for sharing your talent and selection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That apple card!!!!! It's my favorite of all your lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, a beautiful set of cards Becca! Hard to choose my favorite! Looking forward to your book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your creativity...your cards are fabulous! My favorite is the paper pieced apple. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful group of cards! The Level Up and watercolor tulips are my two faves. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my these are great! Love the ones with stitching and freehand watercolor sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year, Becca! This was a wonderful trip through the year - you are so creative and inspiring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable cards! I love all the texture and dimension you've added to your cards. And I simply adore all the little details and embellishments. I got a sewing machine just to dedicate to paper crafting, so if you have any words of wisdom or handy tips, that would be greatly appreciated. Have a wonderfully creative new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!