Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Goodbye

It's a little hard to write this post.  For the past two years it has been my privilege to be a Design Team member for Color My Heart.  Now it's time for me to step down.  Over the past couple years, I have built virtual friendships with the wonderful ladies on the team.  Their generosity isn't limited to offering up inspiration.  They have blessed me in many, many ways.  I will miss being part of the team and am deeply grateful for the time I got to spend with them.

This week the colors are Sorbet, Cranberry, Olive, and New England Ivy.


One of the things I love about CMH is that we often get color combos from older paper packs.  This one is called Evensong.   I paired it with a recently retired stamp set (Remarkable Wreath - one of my all-time favorites) and a current one (Artfully Sent coordinating - sentiment).

Thanks to all of you who have joined me here because of my participation with this fun challenge.  I hope you will keep coming to see more projects and to follow my writing journey.  I expect news on whether or not I'll be part of a second collection of novellas any day now.  (How's that for a teaser!)  And be sure to look for The Homestead Brides in WalMart on February 1, 2015.

Until next time,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. That's wonderful that you were part of the design team for so long! I'm sure you have another adventure waiting for you, and I wish you luck with your writing and whatever else you're going to be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love the squared background. Good luck with your new endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the quilted look of the card and the fact that you stamped the wreath over the pattern, making such an interesting look. Remarkable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!