Thursday, October 30, 2014

Give Thanks

This week for my design team duties over at StampinBuds.com, I did another card using the Pathfinding paper from CTMH. 

I'm not much into Halloween.  My kids are grown and gone, there aren't any grand-babies, and it's just not my favorite holiday.  So I decided to go with a Thanksgiving card.  Before I go any further, I almost feel like I should apologize for how easy this card was to put together. 

Almost, but not quite. 

Because the whole point of the new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge from CTMH is to help you create beautiful cards with ease.


This card base is from p. 34, sized to 8.5 x 5.5.  I then cut the sentiment from p. 78 of the Artiste cartridge (though you could just as easily use the one on p. 72 of Artbooking so I added it to the list of links below) from Pathfinding paper and glued one on top of the other.

That's it.  The entire process. And I think it's gorgeous.

Just wait until you see how easy it was to put together seventy-five Christmas cards!!

Until next time,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Becca! You've inspired me to play with my Artfully Sent cartridge today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Becca! Part of the trick with the cricut cartridges is having the vision to cut out the right things and combo e them in a pleasing way! Don't apologize, your card is definitely an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh, This is stunning. Love the way you combined the different elements of Artfully Sent and Artiste. Thanks for this amazing inspiration. I'm going to go see what other elements can be combined.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!