Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sweet as Pie

Hi Everyone!  It's Becca with my second Jubilee Workshop of the Go post for DrPhilScraps.com


I pulled the woodgrain paper from Timberline and cut it with the smaller overlay from p. 50 of the Artbooking cartridge sized to approximately 4.25 x 2.5".  I then backed it with the Honey colored paper from Jubilee.  The flower and leaves are stamps from the Jubilee WOTG inked in Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue, and Topiary.  I fussy cut them to create my layers and topped the flower with a button which is included in the WOTG.

Frankly, Jubilee wasn't my favorite WOTG in the catalog, but the more I work with it the more I am loving both the paper and the stamps.  Goes to show that it's sometimes good to stretch yourself beyond your first impressions.

Until next time,
Becca
 Product List

3 comments:

  1. Good job! i know what you mean about papers. I like the jubilee, but couldn't stand the Ivy Lane because purple is my least favorite color. I ended up loving the projects from the card kit and a DLO I did with the writing and green duo pages. They turned out to be a perfect color match for my photos. I guess this is more one sided chat than an atta' girl - but oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love on-sided chats! I do them all the time, Dawn. Hee, hee. It's good for us to stretch ourselves and use techniques, papers, etc. which our outside of our comfort zone. I discovered I wasn't a frou-frou kind of girl by trying clean and simples styles that way. :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE that cute little pie accent!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!