Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Poultry in Motion

Just for fun, I decided to play along with this week's Less is More: Humour challenge.



I used a variety of techniques to color my chickens (Art Impressions-Rhode Island Rocketts).  The background shading is watercoloring using the same color ink as the paper (CTMH Bamboo).  The white highlighting was done using a paint brush and pigment ink (CTMH White Daisy).  The beaks and feet were colored with Copics (E21, E53, R00).

  Here's a close up of the wavy banner.  I don't expect the wave to last in the mail, but it makes for a fun picture. The sentiment is also from Art Impressions (Poultry in Motion).

This one is going in my "Blank" folder for now. I've used this as an anniversary card in the past, but I think it could also be a fun birthday card.  Or for any occasion which calls for kicking up heels!

Until next time,
Becca

4 comments:

  1. becca this is simply fabulous

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamp and a simply terrific card!
    I'm sorry I'm so late visiting but I've been in a rather chilly Italy for the last week on a choir tour!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, this is a hoot!! I'm thrilled that you were showcase at LIM for this card! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that? Becca, I am always wowed by your ability to pull off any kind of card you set out to try! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!